asDB v1 asDB v1

nice job!

everything looked visually pleasing, and the acutal material of the tutorial was very good. nice work, and good job!

AlternateAccount responds:

thanks!

Control v 2.0 Control v 2.0

Meh. Not bad, but there wasn't much to really DO, was there?

Pendekar 0.8b Pendekar 0.8b

Nice. Seriously nice. Make the screen a bit bigger, and it'l be perfect.

Random Maze Generator Random Maze Generator

This crashed my computer! It was SO MUCH of a CPU hog, mine crached! I'm runnin a 1.1Ghz, 128 RAM WinXP machine, so i'm nto best pleased...

ChrisBored responds:

It doesnt crash, it just stops for a few seconds while it generates the maze. After the maze is generated it runs like a normal program.

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Only complaint: Make him walk faster.

Extreme Mini Golf Extreme Mini Golf

Nice. I liked it all. Not an amazing game, but bloody good. Try maybe having different surfaces.

Summer Flirt (a dress-up) Summer Flirt (a dress-up)

What? Just because it has nudity, it's good? Not much content, nothing more to do than undress her, and it was poor.

EhFilms responds:

Did you just say nothing to do but undress her?.... did it load all the way, or did you not see the right side of the game?

World Domination World Domination

3q

Nice. I woudln't pay for the full version, but this was good. I liked the real proper game-type-ness of it.

Britney make Up Britney make Up

Nice, and less tyhan 40KB. Pretty darn good for so small a filesize.

DU #1 (Tricky the clown) DU #1 (Tricky the clown)

Dress-ups aren't really hard games to make, are they, but this one wasn't bad... Dont see why people could hate it....

XwaynecoltX responds:

In responce to bumcheekcity (04/11/04)

Glad you had time to review, i just love getting reviews as much as i get them, ya this was just a basic dress-up, not much more then that...

~X~