YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

Poor

Moore does not hate America. He hates the American Government.

His remarks about the Iraqis winning the war do not referr to the toppling of Saddam, but to the Insurgants.

Well done on the fat comment. He's fat. Get over it.

He does not feel at ease with terrorists, he's saying that the terrorist threat is not equal to the hype which the American Government put on it.

His comments on 'Kill Whitey' are to make a point. The fact that there was a single black guy doing some eviciting in his movie was beyond the point. He was not evicted, so his statement is more than 100% true, and his point still stands: Black people are oppressed.

Walrus, just go back to the old tried-and-tested method of just taking the piss. Politics doesn't work with YAAFM, because you evidently can't do it right. Your other stuff is great.

Ready's Voyage Ready's Voyage

Nice. Smoth. Good music, nice drawings, and a nice message. Saya a lot. Well done.

TapeWorm3 news bit TapeWorm3 news bit

Very statio, but it was worked hard on, I see. You've not done badly. Try to get more action in it.

Stick War Stick War

Very nice. Only one thing:the guns looked dodgy. SOunds nice though. Not bad.

kunio:zombie hunter1/2 kunio:zombie hunter1/2

Pretty poor. SOund was of poor guality, and the explosion was bad. That said, it took effort, so good enough to protect.

MrBigStick responds:

jeez... it was protected long before your review was written, but thanks for voting 6! ^_^

Jupiter's Third Moon, Io Jupiter's Third Moon, Io

Er... nice drawing, but nothing actually HAPPENED...

Strepitoso responds:

Pff, you crazy picky people.

Magic Animal Babies Magic Animal Babies

Very nice. I can see why you won the bar.

Chappells Show Soundboard Chappells Show Soundboard

I'll give youa neutral review, but 2.5MB is FAR TOO big for a soundboard.

Naetis responds:

Yeah I know dude! Wtf! Maybe its just all the sounds I donno.. I had to record with my mic-to-speaker, and save it as a WAV and then format it to a MP3 To save space and it still way huge! oh well. Thanks

Troy's Top 10 Nip-Slips Troy's Top 10 Nip-Slips

Nice. It was one of the first times I laughed in front of a PC. Nice character. I love it.

The Come Back part2 The Come Back part2

What was that? No sound, no contant, no story and no plot? Atrocious. Not even a play and replay buttons.